Providing mental health,
individual developmental disability, and substance abuse, services throughout the greater Texas Hill
For information on
services for your county, click on your county name:
Mission: "Promoting Independence,
Community Integration, and Recovery."
- We are responsible
first and foremost to the people we serve.
- We treat all people with respect and
- We foster an environment of integrity and
- Responsible and creative use of resources
allows us to provide the most effective and efficient services possible.
- We value personal uniqueness and
acknowledge that people share needs, rights, desires, and capabilities.
- We understand our responsibility to
educate people and maximize learning opportunities.
- With information and support, people have
the opportunity to make informed personal choices and become more
- We recognize the importance of, and
foster, family involvement in peoples' lives.
- We operate in partnership with the
community, appreciating its uniqueness and strength.
- We strive for excellence, using
continuous quality improvement.
- Quality is linked to customer
satisfaction - both ultimately measured by our ability to meet the
individual requirements of people we serve.