Home > About Us > About Hill Country MHDD Centers
Mission: "Promoting Independence, Community Integration, and Recovery."
- We are responsible first and foremost to the
people we serve.
- We treat all people with respect and dignity.
- We foster an environment of integrity and trust.
- Responsible and creative use of resources
allows us to provide the most effective and efficient services possible.
- We value personal uniqueness and acknowledge
that people share needs, rights, desires, and capabilities.
- We understand our responsibility to educate
people and maximize learning opportunities.
- With information and support, people have the
opportunity to make informed personal choices and become more
- We recognize the importance of, and foster,
family involvement in peoples' lives.
- We operate in partnership with the community,
appreciating its uniqueness and strength.
- We strive for excellence, using continuous
- Quality is linked to customer satisfaction -
both ultimately measured by our ability to meet the individual
requirements of people we serve.